T H E S E B A S T I A N S T A N N E T W O R K
Since The Winter Soldier a lot of people have become fan of Sebastian Stan and his work, and it’s pretty hard to keep track of all of those blogs. The SebStanNetwork offers you a chance to easily find other Seb blogs and to make friends really easily.A N D W E ' R E L O O K I N G F O R Y O U !R U L E S :
- must adore Seb Stan or at least one of his roles (but it’s hard not to so I think that’s all right)
- you don’t have to be a 100% Stan blog, multifandom blogs are also very welcome
- must be following at least two of the three of us and the network blog
- reblog this post so we can keep track of interested blogs easily
- must be an active blog
- that’s probably it
- basically if you adore the Winter Soldier and/or Seb Stan you should join because we all feel your painW H A T Y O U G E T :
- a spot on the members page
- the ability to run this blog with us if you like
- new friends
- aka lots of people to complain about Seb Stan toWe'll pick the first 15 members two days from now.
Some stories stay with us forever
„I’m so happy with my family, my career and my friends, and I’d like for them to be here forever, so I guess loss is what scares me the most.“Happy 32nd birthday, Jared Padalecki!
Happy 38th Birthday Ben!
Happy 38th birthday to a wonderful human being and an amazing actor. We love you Ben! (19 July 1976)
As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.
As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling.
As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.
As a straight Christian woman, I pray that people will not scroll past this. Love, not judge.
I’m re-reblogging for that last one.